Saturday, October 24, 2009

Primary school.

Wake on 10.30am and after prepare direct went to meet zhen yuan.After that,having breakfast at coffee shop around school there.Reach primary school on 12pm.It has change a lot,after that,the most important thing,chat with my teacher,it has been long time din meet them already,luckily them still remember us.XD

After that,went to pragin with my leng lui teacher's car.Well,reach there,we just like doing nothing at there,huh..damn bored,sit at MacDonald and having my favorite ice cream.

At last,plan to play basketball,but me was totally not in mood.Cause me was hungry and exhausted.Me direct when home and switch on my computer and writing this blog.

Stop here,going having dinner with her.Peace.
Bye.




Picture will upload later.

No comments:

Post a Comment