Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hmmmm...

Due someone ask me to update my blog.so i have no choice,Because the next day I gonna start work at gurney.Damn.
Well,today early morning I wake up and open my pc.I have been long time din wake up so early already.Yesterday invited by Gary and went to having dinner,after that plan went to Penang Bowl for a game.It is fun if u win when bet with someone,but its sucks when u lose. xD
Okay,memory flash back to 28/4,went to Queensbay.And watched [Haunted room]
The story is quite complicated.I dun even know what the story talking about.I swear I wont watch thai movie again!Its boring and not horror enough.Okay,after that,leave Queensbay and went to the next station-N park.We play basketball and swim.haha,its feel greats!
As usual,went to jelutong and order the ice-kacang.I like it most.haha
Thats all,bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment