Sunday, August 22, 2010

20th.

Okay.plan to wake on 11am and after prepare for Queensbay later.At last,me wake on 12.30.
Skip that.Reach Liz's house at 2something if not mistaken.
Plan want to watch Love In Disguise.Due we are late,so we watch Descent part2.





[Fear runs deep,Revenge runs deeper]






Well.I give this movie 7 out of 10.Someones is get shock by the creature.muahahahahaha.
After movie,went to jelutong's pasar malam.
Guess what,go there just buy 1 bottle of milk shake tea?
What a good idea huh?haha
I really had a sweet time with her .
I you



Beside that,my mind really gonna explode while reading those essay.
I really dun know what are those talking about.












Anyhow,still have to read it.God bless.==
Recently i kinda addicted to emenim's song especially Love the way you lie.xD






[Eminem]





Lastly I wanna say is You are the one for me.
No matter how,I will be your side all the time.
I Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment