Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Her big day.sweet 8teen.")

11/12,what a meaningful day for her.Guess what?
Yea,its her big day.her 18th birthday=)
Well,as a boyfriends,I thinking what should i bought her as a present.haha
That day,We went Gurney for movie,[leliopopo].
Food fair,invited by liz and i bought Rm20 voucher.==
During that night,she though her birthday was just end like this.she wasn't know that something is waiting for her.xDDDD

First,the ice cream cake.Vanilla Favour.=)

Luckily it doesn't be the weapon for the cake war.xDD

Okay.after ate the cake,I prepare the second surprise for her while she still at up stair.haha

Second,the candle n the present.=)

hope you will love that present and the surprise.=)

Lastly
the birthday girl.

Well,I love this picture much.=)
Any way,I wan to say,that night,you are beautiful,your face is charming.
Happy birthday again even is already pass.
My love for you wont change for sure.
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment