Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The feeling.

Finally,blogging's mood is back and I'm here.
Recently,we keep argue and cold,cause by temper ? communication? or tolerate?
Sometimes we are different situation.
Sometimes my voice is louder because I'm worry about you.
Sometimes You scold me is because of me.
Yea i know. But why we keep argue even thought we know that we are not purposely wanna to argue?
I had tried.but I'm failed.
Is it the challenge for every couple ?

And I found that,I had been dint see you really smile since the very last time.





How pretty when you smile
But I'm sorry I dint make you smile like this very long time.
I'm sorry. ='(



The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you

Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere

'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me

I'd send a postcard to you, dear

Cause I wish you were here
I'll watch the night turn light-blue
But it's not the same without you

Because it takes two to whisper quietly

The silence isn't so bad'Til I look at my hands and feel sad
Cause the spaces between my fingers

Are right where yours fit perfectly




No comments:

Post a Comment