Friday, December 4, 2009

3rd of December

Okay,I have been long time din update my blog already.
Start from yesterday afternoon after prepare,direct rush to Gurney for celebrate Ryugene's birthday.
First,Redbox!! such a long time din scream out loud,we fool around and it was relax.
Second,went to tanjung bunga for Ryugene birthday party.Invited by her and meet her family member.Well,her house was awesome,and her family member really cute,step inside the house u can see all of them was playing facebook.At there we become a spokesman,funny right?haha.
Photo will be upload when her's family tagged me in Facebook.

Okay,after celebrate her birthday,when to gurney to have movie with jack.Ermm, I hear many people was interest about 'Twilight'..But for me,it was kinda boring.
Okay,stop here.Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment