Friday, December 25, 2009

Okay,now I will try not to sms you again even though I was still miss you a lot,but I will try my best to forget about you in my mind.

Wednesday.Junsheng's birthday eve
Hang out with them to celebrate js'birthday at Jemput tree.Well,it's kinda crazy while playing the game.The punishment was sucks,totally out of your mind.But I think teong was the most happy and lucky on that night.haha
After that,we eat the birthday cake and played the song as well.At the end,all of our face wan full of cream.haha.
Any way,happy birthday buddy.XD
picture?erm...will update after I get it.

Thursday.Christmas eve.
Well,as usual me will at gurney to countdown for Christmas.But this time was kinda different.
Went to Timesquare for celebrate,after she finish her work,having dinner at there.After that,went to new world park to meet up jack and wait js and hang to finish their work.But,at last guess what,having dinner at Nasi kandar shop with a plate of Mee Rebus.WHF
This year Christmas eve kinda boring.Waiting 31st,anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment