Saturday, January 15, 2011

Nightmare.

Hmmmm....Just back from Coffee Island with her,zm n liz.
Well,conclusion for today,I believe that both of us are not enjoy as well.
Why?
I feel that recently I am in the bad temper.I don't know why?
I will easily get angry without any reason,when I can't get the thing what I want,the temper is coming to visit me.I hate this feel.It just stick with me.I wish I smile all the time and without any bad temper as usual.
I can't even joke.
I can't even reply politely.
I scare due to my bad temper will cause our story end,I don't wish this will happen between us.Really!
But in this few day,that is something between us and make us not happy and I don't know what is it.
I admit that I did something wrong sometime.Sorry.
Or maybe mine bad temper ?
Is it the end is getting nearer ?
Is it our story end up like this?
Today,my temper is getting up again and I don't know why,sorry to her .I am not purposely.
I promise I will stay away as far as I can before CNY and my birthday.
I do not wish to pass my CNY and my birthday with a bad temper.
Its SUCK! really sucks.

Sometimes I am not a Mr.NiceGuy.
Sorry to those I recently give you a damn without any reason.
Sorry for my bad temper.
Just sorry.
That's all.
Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment