Sunday, January 9, 2011

Plan?

Lets talk about recently,hmmmm..I was totally wasting my time and i was doing nothing.WTF
Plan to study at college,to fill up my FREE TIME so that I can gain an extra knowledge.What a good plan huh?
Someone ask me,would you handle it?
Here is my plan:
Monday-Frinday College. I am still considering which course should I choose.==

Saturday and Sunday Adobe. It is interesting,but too bad,just twice a week.
Well,belum try belum tau.hhahaha
hiong hiong ki,bo dai ji.=)

Okay,what I wanna say that,if you really hate that some people calling you in other name,you better stop calling other people fucking name.
Its same to you if you say to that people,Its fair.
Please,need people respect you,Respect other at first.
I am not trying to say who else,who did it,its just my opinion.
That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment