Friday, December 14, 2012

Untitled

First of all, DIGI I just wanna give you a big damn shit ! You screw all the thing of me !!!
Honestly, I was not really like this kind shit feeling when its my holiday
Everything happen on me
CHEAT ON YOU? Hell NO !
Flirt with other girl? I dont even give a damn shit on other girl !
Even though she was my friend since me in primary school.
We just a close friend and might even better than other girl's friend just like you always call them "BRO"
Thats all ntg more than close friend between me n her.
Then how about yours? Close friends with flirty language ?
Care ? Miss ? Or what else?
Im really sick of it and i dont even want to bother at all
and also I already used to it
And mine case just a photo and make us until like that
Is it me cant capture a girl's friend photo even Im not in that photo?
If it is, then how your photo? stand just a few miles beside ? What is that ?
Rules tell us that girls always right and boys was wrong all the time?
Well, this is SHIT !!!
Why you can do like this and me cant?
Because your horoscope is friendly ? and mine wasn't ?
Personality is depends on yourself and not use horoscope as excuse !
And everytime You just for your friend and doesnt consider yourself
Its night and want to go back your hostel by yourself and your friends was stay at others are hostel
that party is so important? Got marks can help you on your examination?
Whats the point you want to go and yourself back alone in night? Already happen few case in your U d
And you still wan like this.
Whatever, whenever
You want ,just go for it,I care I stop in the end ,We cant avoid argument.


Shit you 2012!
SUCKS X"MAS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment