Monday, December 3, 2012

Swag's life

Welcome back, Im here again.
Recently there alot of thing happen between me and you
I dont know what should i said, me and your opinion wont same sometimes.
Is it the main reason always cause us argue all the time?
I wish to solve it everytime, but our tone wont help us at all.
You have your opinion and i have mine.
Sometimes i admit that i want you follow my way all the time.
but i know that you wont, maybe this is my attitude? Im selfish guy, sorry =(

Our distance is getting far and far again, not just physically and also mentally
Your birthday is getting near, and me cant be the first one who help you to celebrate, =X
when you back , i will celebrate for you again,okay?

Honestly,some times i wish that you beside me all the time,so that me can go out with you anytime.
But now ...
haizzzz
I wish you were here
I wish that time can flash back to before
I wish that everyday when i woke up,you were beside me too

Well,and i wish that I can skip those December and fast forward to January =(
I just wish....
Hope that i can stay with you forever  <3 br="br">
(4*3) 
(5*3)(6*3)(8*3)(3*2)
(9*3)(6*3)(8*2)

No comments:

Post a Comment