Sunday, May 3, 2009

friday-monday

Friday,we all din have school for tat day,cz public holiday.Well,we all went to gurney for redbox.This time we add some new guy,quan chin,christina,n jiekang's girlfriends.So,around 11.00pm,me went to fetch js.we reach gurney eh time,them all wait us at redbox already.After we enter the room,hang n jhong was reach.

After we enjoy our redbox,they went to shusi king.after eating,we go for snooker,although we not very good in snooker,but we enjoy that time,keep making funny around.

After snooker,we went to McDonald.at there hang n christina keep say the funny thing around,but me and tao yong din care about that,keep eat our Mac Chicken.HAHA.Around 7.00pm,me fetch js again to back home.

Saturday,morning gt a little rain,bt also need go to Krs Marching,After the activity,me back to home open my pc and online whole day,After a few hour,me went for sleep.Me sleep until 10.pm.Then have my dinner.haha.it quite late already.then keep sms with she.Then chat with a new girl that was add on msn,she quite friendly,she also was tao yong's friend.(haha,nice to meet you).After that me watch tv until 2.00am then continue sleep.

Sunday morning,rain again,me wake up and nothing to do,so hang out with my family to sunshine to buy thing.when back home again,me continue onliune whole day,Argh!!cannot go out cause raining day,damn!!!

Monday,school day,but me din go for it,cause gastralgia,suffer about it.not just absent the school,me also absent for KRS training again,HAiz,WED competition already,but i will go for tuesday traning.me was nothing cn do,so keep sit infront computer online.SIEN....

competition left 1 day more,hope we get the good result.

No comments:

Post a Comment