Monday, May 25, 2009

my Decide

Today same as normal,went to tuition.Today very less people come to tuition,all stay at home to revision...but nvm..less people also good,no body can disturb and wont hear any sound pollution..

Me sit back my own place and start to do home work that have been give by teacher.Suddenly teacher ask me a question.."what will you do after graduate?"
my brain become blank and dun know answer what...argh...i keep smile to teacher.I know teacher care about my future..but i have no idea about it..

Beside that,my mum ask me to study the hotel management,but i have no excited about it..But i wanted to study ADOBE..but teacher din allow me to take it,cause wan to face SPM.haiz..still wan to wait it.To study ADOBE need 2 years to study.

What i do after graduate??work OR continue study??haiz...
no idea about it..
me have no patience to wait..hope faster finish my SPM,then me cn direct go through it.

My hope will success??


NOTE:hey girl..me dun wan fulfillment or impressive..i just wan my GIRL!!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment