Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Neglect

Sorry for the wrong thing that i have done.I wish I would listen and not be so bad.I understand that there have some problem and i am not too blind to know.All the pain you kept inside you,even though you might not show.I was shame on myself.If you need a shoulder to cry on,I will always here for you.How bright the start in the nigth,but without you,my body was out of my soul.Without you,my life will suck,i need you all the time,you are just my superwomen.If you need someone to love you,Here I am__I swear it's true,You are my sweetheart,I am so gald that you are mine.You are become my addiction,I am so strung out on you.I know them come and seperate us,but they can do us nothing.YOU are the one that i want to continue loving and how I am so proud to call you my girl.



Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment