Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day Holiday

Early in the morning,my phone rang and asking me going have my breakfast with them.After having my breakfast,need to wait jun sheng finish their tuition class.So me and them chit-chat around until 12.30pm.When I reach jun sheng house,after borrow jun sheng's shirt,and accompany zhu ming to fetch his gf.It started to rain,so I went home for a bath and quickly went to gurney to meet jun sheng them.Well,hang celebrate his birthday yesterday,Happy Birthday buddy.XD

After reach gurney,RedBox getting to start.After enter the room,party started and we all playing around,and chit chat around.After 3hours redbox,we going to Shusi King.Having our dinner there.We had eat a lot there,but the bill......HAHA.Forget about it.After finish our dinner,we walk around,I saw a sneaker that very nice,but it cost RM400.Too bad.

After that,we back on 8.30pm.






Party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment