Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday~

Me was wake up on 8am and went to time square for my friends competition.After reach home,continue went to eat my lunch with my parent ,it has been long time me din go having lunch with them.Feel's great.After my lunch,follow them went to Tesco.




















cool?







After that,going gurney again to watch movie.It's quite bored,we spent an hour at gurney to walk around gurney.Fuck.We see District9 on 6.30.Me was first time feel sleepy at cinema.



















After finish the movie,Yaw was asking me going Time square.So,me went home for bath and went to jun sheng home to meet them.When we reach there,there was bored and yaw them was late.Wait for a while,decide to go gurney again,huh..going gurney twice a day.No idea about that.Well,we enter the gurney for a walk,and let the security chase.==

At last,we decide to go Batu Feringgi to find tao yong.A few minute later,we reach tao yong's house and went to eat our dinner.We spent a few hour at there chit chat around.Reach home at 2am.After bathing,direact went to sleep.That's mini whole sunday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment