Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Things that are happen

I know I have been long time din update my blog already.Haha,cause of my lazy.Many thing have happen this few day.

Erm,lets talk talk about that day_9/8,me was first time going competition[AND1 competition],quite excited.Many people was there and under a hot whether,at last I get sunburn.Damn!We all going there by bus in the morning.Well,after the competition,me totally lack of strength and just fall in sleep after having dinner with my family.

[simply capture]

















[the five guys]






































Beside that,she told me that her mum have been send to hospital cause of the high blood pressure.Haiz...now she everyday going to hospital to take care her mum.And my grandma also stay in hospital last week,because of tumor inside the body.Take care grandma.

Stop here,going to nap

No comments:

Post a Comment