Friday, August 21, 2009

Recently

Recently totally lazy to do anything after back from school.After back from school,after bathing,direct have a nap until 6pm++.Well,holiday coming soon,I think mostly will stay at home to study for my SPM.It was around the corner,no idea about that.Score it without regret.So,holiday can save my money again.

Me was getting insult in class,those fucking idiot think that I was fall in love with that bitch.Oh gosh!Hey guys,use yours brain to think also will know la,just common sense.Speechless.Beside that,the misfortune that you make it,you better conceit it your own,we are not the equipment to let you give vent to.All of us already bad feeling with you,you better amend your attitude.

Me was getting lost in my life,time to awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment