Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mazda FD RX-7.

Well,today me wake on 12pm,and find that was raining.And my brother's friends are come to my house.Me was totally bored on today,me was watching TV all the day.Forget about it.Until my cousin come to my house and see me so bored and she asking me whether want to go her college or not.Sure I agree.

Me was first time go her college,there was big and nice sense.Beside that,there also have many sexy girl.HAHA.Just joking.Well,me was follow my cousin walk around the college.When I want to back,I saw a thing that I love so much.Guess what?I saw MAZDA FD RX-7.

When I want to take picture,but too bad the driver have drive it away.haiz..Regret.My cousin tell me that driver was a sexy girl and rich.HUH? sexy girl and sport car?What a perfect match.HAHA.Hope next time go again will meet that perfect
match again.LOL





[FD RX-7]







This picture not I capture,the FD
I saw nice then this picture.
Tomorrow will have my breakfast with her.haha.
OK,stop here.
BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment