Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day on 28/6

Well,today also need go for school.Kinda tired about it,but also need go for it.Beside there,my classmate-sin ting,celebrate her birthday at MacDonald,they going there after school,me was late cause some reason,when i reached,the MacDonald was many people.After finds them,the cake was delivers to vivian.

After order the food,the party was started!!WOW..guess what,we decide to push her face to the cake,cause of Daniel and XuHeng not dare to do it,so we are not success,kinda disappointed.HAHA
During we enjoy our food,sin ting was busy take photo around,what a busy people..Paik Yik was started to do his 'LJ' work,put the cream,salt,black pepper on the Coke and stir it,after stir it,me,paik yik and sheng siang was try to taste it,it was tasteless.

After some people back,left me a few stupid fellow to play the game and those who lose need to eat that 'cake'.haha..Unfortunately me was lose in the round,need to eat all the cake that are left,yaiks...it quite geli,when me start to eat,li yong want press the cake on my face,haha,but it was not success,the cake was fly to the people at the back.LOL

When we finish the party and want to back,sheng siang was missing his motor's key.Haiz...again,after we help to find it,at last tao yong find it from the MacDonald manager.Huh..

After that,me and tao yong join them go to youth park for hiking,me din think about that me was join them to hiking.As normal,during that time me was at home and with my computer,but now me was join them to hiking...haiz.. forget about it.After hiking,we chit chat around at the youth park coffee stall.

When reachs home,my frineds ask me to go for basketball.Well,there was many people there are first time see them.We have full court match(3 match).Huh..luckily we win all the match,Woo~~Back home,waithing to 10.45pm,guess what?Micheal Jackson concert's programe,there was many people at his concert,some people was fainted during his concert.Micheal Jackson was a king of dance,but now,he was dead.I will miss you forever,MJ.

NOTE:The picture will get from sinting and will post it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment