Sunday, June 14, 2009

Unfrogettable's Holiday

Well,two weeks holiday have been finished.Me going to Gurney with my gang again,me reach there around 11.50am.She reached earlier then me.After that we have our breakfast at Pizza Hut.After finish our breakfast,we go to buy the ticket for the movie.Because the movie start at 3.25pm,we still have time to walk around.Suddenly ya ching decide go for snooker.Well,we for people playing around and chit chat.We play until 3.00pm,then me and wen jiang line up to buy popcorn,it quite many people to see this movie-Drag Me To Hell.Hear sin ting said it very horror and excited.Haha. After enter the cinema,ya ching keep take the bag to close her face,haha..i think it to horror to her,luckily my popcorn din take away from her.haha.When the old women scare the women,many people have scream loudly,especially when the old women come out,ya ching and chai foong,the 2 little girl.Keep close thier eye,not dare to see it.LOL.

After the movie,wen jiang cannot forget about the old women in the movie,haha.We have our dinner beside gurney.Although ya ching was a small size's girl,but the she have eat many.When around 6.00pm,she back,jz left me,wen jiang and ya ching,after that,wen jiang call his father come to fetch he,ya ching call for taxi.Me??just walk home,cause my motor have use by my cousin.

When reach home just realise that tomorrow want to check hair already.Argh!!!wait my motor back and just go to cut my suck hair style.

My holiday was ended like that,happy??sad??
haha.No idea.






Drag Me To Hell













her.thinking or worry??
XD










The last day sunset












Transformer fansx
wen jiang










Yummy,i lovin it










Mixed by us,dare to drink it?








the ticket








the way going home







My holiday was full of activity.
Strat from trip until last night
Unforgettable holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment