Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Memory(10/6)

KRS camp have finish,we all very enjoy about the camp,run here run there,play the station game with members,chit chat.This time we quite free,nothing to do,just watch them play the game n the fizikal training.

After my camp,me going to BBQ with my primary friend at Sam house.Around 7.00pm,me and zhen yuan reached Sam house,This time gathering is the most nice then before,my friend that same month same day birthday with men also have come to this gathering-jen tsong.8pm,the BBq started,we all enjoy the food and chit chat around.It have been a long time din gathering like that,it feel great.All the girl's friends become more mature(include someone) Boy's friend?haha,still same,like to play.After we finish the food,it is around 11.30pm,and me accompany she to waiting she's parent come to fatch her.After she back,it is already 12am++,and chat with sam a while then me just go home.Hope next time gathering will more niceWE.The gang

Stop here,going meet them in the dream.haha
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment