Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Skateboard?

This few day,me keep go out with my buddy-js from morning until night.We going to school for seeing them preparing for the camp coming soon.After that me and js went to Youth Park for playing skateboard.Me always hear them say about skateboard at school,feel got little boring,but that day,when me first time play it feel it was excited.Seeing them doing their skill,feel it was cool.My another buddy-ty.He also first time play it,me join he together play.That day me n js play until 8.pm and back.

Beside that,now only i realise that if my life din have she,me will become suck.I wont make u dissapointed again,trust me.Me just can replace you at my heart.You are my girl that i wan love forver,you are just the one for me


NOTE:you knw wat is 'BWB'?HAHA.That mean Bitch write Blog.WOW,first time see it,quite curious.If wan see,ask it from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment