Friday, June 5, 2009

holiday's life(5/6-6/6)

(5/6)As normal,me just wake up and continue my boring life.Start my computer and online until 4.30pm,after that go to basketball court.During we playing the match,there are 1 kid told us about his phone have been stole by someone.But we just playing our match and din acre about,that kid find his phone all the place,but still can't find it.The kid also din remember when did he put it.When around 7.30pm,the kid's father come to basketball court with the belt and ask rudely"WHO STOLE MY SON PHONE??"WTH,asking also using such kind of attitude?My friend just scold that guy,your son also din remember where did he put,and you are coming asking we??are you crazy??and you coming with the belt??your son phone gone is his false,careless.NOT our false.

(6/6)Wake up early to watch NBA Final first match.My friends all are go to gurney for the RedBox.When 2.30pm,hang out with friends to buy this buy that,borrow apparatus for BBQ,what a busy day.After settle all the thing,me just went home and rest.4.30pm,go for tuition.Today quite less people,just a few people wan present the class.After finish my tuition class,me back to home and just watching tv.

What a boring holiday..waiting for next week coming.
Stop here,tomorrow need to go youth park for skateboard with js.
Night.



Still loving she

No comments:

Post a Comment