Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Doing Nothing on__1st of July

I was holding her hand,suddenly hear someone calling my name and say,WAKE UP!!When i open my eyes,DAMN..there was my my mum calling on me.Well,today early in the morning,was raining.Argh!!No idea about that and me as normal ride my motor going to school.When reached school,there still raining.Haiz...

Today,at class was very boring,and me was doing nothing at class.I hate this feel.This few day me be disgusted with many people.Especially the people at my class,dun know how to describe that feel.But still have few month to pass it..hope it can passed more faster so that I can depart from them.It was BORING & BAD FEELING.

During at class,me really wanted to die,and this few day have many thing happened between me and my friends,10 years relationship's friends,and now we din same like before.Our relationship was getting bad.i felt regret and I will cherish

Friends,Take Good Care of Yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment